Monday, May 30, 2011

Let Go



Tell me am I good enough?
Please tell me
Will life always be that tough?
Oh tell me
Having to be oh on top of the game
It’s not even for fame
Only not to be blamed
Don’t dare create
Safer to imitate
And avoid long debates

Tonight (I) won’t care about a thing
I’m gonna forget everything
Tonight all I want is to sing
Spread my wings
I’m done with all the sleepless nights
Tonight I’m shining through the light
No more with all the pointless fights
Such delight

Does it ever get easy?
Please tell me
Or am I going crazy?
Oh tell me
Always trying, be the best and impress
Not even for success
Only not to be stressed
Don’t irritate
Don’t you dare make them wait
Always be up to date

Tired of only doing what’s allowed
Need to sing and scream and shout it aloud
I wish I could just let go, just let go


Why don’t you let go?
Stop taking it slow
Why don’t you let go?
I wish I could let go

No comments:

Post a Comment